Thursday, October 23, 2014

Another Wet Day

There were intervals of quiet between the showers last night and I thought maybe the rain was over. But then it would start up again. This was the view outside my bedroom window this morning -
 


It continued to rain off and on all day again today. I did hear that yesterday set a record for one day's rainfall in Seattle. Not too hard to believe given the amount of rainfall we have seen here.

We didn't do a whole lot today. I read while Forry worked on his Sudoku. We took showers. I broiled a steak for supper along with baked potatoes and canned beets. Tonight we watched the second night of the Professional Bull Riding from Las Vegas. The bulls are definitely out doing the cowboys. The only bad part about it is that right now, the top riders are all Brazilians...

No comments:

Post a Comment