Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Scouting Trip

We went on a drive around the area this afternoon, checking out RV parks in the area. Forry was very sure there was an RV park right along the Columbia River. There may have been one there many years ago, but if there was, it's long gone now.

Back in another life, when I was the administrator at the Ritzville hospital, the hospital district had a management contract with Kadlec Hospital in Richland. I used to come down here to the Tri-Cities with the hospital administrator from Othello (the two hospitals were then in the same hospital district) for management meetings. I swore then, that there was a new freeway every time we came. You should see it now! It must be three times the size it was twenty-five years ago! It's amazing how many BIG houses and buildings there are!

I am tired tonight. Forry had a fight with his CPAP machine last night and ended up coming out to the living room to sleep in his recliner. Worried about him, I got up several times during the night  to check on him. I don't think either one of us slept very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment