Friday, April 28, 2017

Girls' Day Out

The women of our Bible Study group have been taking turns having a Girls' Day Out with our friend Dorene. She gets picked up at her house, then taken into her massage appointment in Moses Lake. After the massage, it's on to the hairdresser for her weekly hair appointment. Then they get to go out to lunch.

The roads were so bad this winter, I really couldn't participate as far out as we are. But, now that it's nice, I could take my turn. But the way the day went, I maybe shouldn't have offered! I managed to get lost getting over to her house on a Road U, so we were late getting to her massage appointment. The hair appointment went fine, then we went to lunch.

We had a good lunch, enjoying a chance to visit and catch up. When I went to pay the check, I discovered I didn't have my wallet! Panicked, I called Forry who said my wallet was on my chair at home. I was trying to figure out if there was someone around that I could get to come bail us out. While I was on the phone, Dorene went through the pockets in her purse and found her "mad" money. Fortunately, she had enough to pay for our lunch!

I guess it's a good thing I didn't get pulled over anytime this morning. Oh my, it was definitely one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment