Thursday, January 29, 2009

FRUSTRATED!!!

I think I've spent almost the entire day working on this computer aircard connection thing! I'm actually writing this on the new computer with a DSL internet connection over at the RV Park clubhouse. (I came over here to download directly to the Dell.)

I've been on the phone and on the internet with support services for AT&T, Dell and Costco. Even Bill called this morning to see if he could help. We just can't seem to get this thing to work! Did find out that my device is compatible with 64 bit and Vista. Also found out that the software update the store guy downloaded yesterday was not the right one... So uninstalled and downloaded the correct one.

We tried disabling the internal card that came with the computer to see if that would help, didn't seem to.

Guess I'll go fix dinner for Forry and worry about it again another day. Maybe inspiration will stike during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment