Monday, February 16, 2009

At Indian Skies RV Park



These are pictures of Patti, the mastiff who lives across the street from us at the RV Park. She is two years old and weighs about 130 pounds. Her owner doesn't think she'll get much bigger. I took these pictures for my sister Sherry's mastiff Deacon (who out-weighed her before he was even a year old)!
We had to go to the office to extend our stay until Wednesday. We had only planned to stay -- and paid for -- two nights which we got at the Passport America rate. We're only allowed the two nights at that rate, so paid the rest at the Good Sam rate which is $29.14 a night compared to Passport's $18.19.

We got a few things done today -- I mainly worked on the new computer getting everything reinstalled. I have been unable to locate my pictures that I thought had been backed up from the hard disk on the old computer...
Forry worked at putting all of the Pressure Pro units on the tires of both Auntie Violet and the toad. One unit screws onto the stem of each tire. He used his compressor to make sure each tire was at the pressure he wanted it, then screwed on the units. Then we "set" each tire up on the unit that goes on the dashboard. I hadn't realized that you could take the monitor along in the toad as well when we are traveling away from Auntie Violet.
We did make a quick run into town late this afternoon as I was out of yogurt. Went to both Walgreen and Walmart and picked up odds and ends.





1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dog. I would love to have a dog but we are just never home. Too much running around. :-)

    ReplyDelete