Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Bit of This n That

This beautiful plant is growing up the side of the motor home across the road from us. I don't know what it is, but it sure is pretty.

I spent most of today installing stuff on the new computer and redoing all my contacts and such. It's a good thing I have all of my contacts and my calendar on my iPhone. I was able to sync them back onto the new computer. That would really have been a mess if I'd have lost them too! I've been working on getting our taxes ready. I downloaded and printed all of the 1099s from my retirement account as well as the stock account. Fortunately I had printed off the summary of 2008 on Quicken before the computer crashed.

Also did several loads of laundry. Poor Forry had to empty the gray water tank again tonight so that we can shower in the morning (he'd just done it yesterday). It had rained hard again during the night last night. You can see all of the puddles behind Auntie Violet.
Forry started putting away the barbecue and the outside tables and chairs so that we can get an early relatively early start tomorrow morning. I took this picture at the same time as I took the sunset one above -- you can see the sunset reflected in Auntie Violet's slideout.








No comments:

Post a Comment