Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A VERY Early Birthday Present!

On the left is my new VERY early birthday present! Forry bought me an HP Mini computer today!



When I was packing last week to go to the Executive Board meeting, I debated packing my computer. It's great to have it. Although I can blog and read my email on my iPhone, it's hard to access documents or take notes. Since I am still limited on how much weight I am supposed to pack -- let alone lift up over my head -- I have been paying the $15 and checking my suitcase. BUT, you don't want to put your computer in checked baggage! The computer itself isn't all that heavy, but by the time you add the cords and the adapter, it gets pretty heavy to pack for very far and so I left it home.
We had looked at some of the Acer mini-computers that people had at the Health Sector Assembly last October and thought that might be the real way to go. Then HP came out with one
that is the same small size! Since Forry and I both have HP computers, we decided we would stick with the same brand. Anyway, when we were at Costco today, Forry bought me an early birthday present! I've been playing with it ever since we got home. It's sweet!

1 comment: