Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Drizzly Day

We woke up to overcast skies this morning and we've had off and on drizzly showers all day. A couple of times I thought it was going to settle in and rain, but it never did. At least that awful gusty wind has stopped.

It was a warm rain. I was in and out a couple of times to take out garbage and get things out of the car and I never did put my shoes on...

Juni decided it was a good day to wash their RV.  She started out just cleaning the bugs off the front and the windshield, but before we knew it, she was washing the whole rig. Tom tried to assist, but she definitely wanted to do it her way! She even gave their Toad a bath. Then went inside and gave the two dogs a bath and trim. We were giving her a bad time about her hyperactivity, but Tom says she just doesn't know how to sit still!.

I spent part of the day sorting the mail Daughter MM had sent, filing papers, shredding stuff, and paying a couple of bills. With that all out of the way, I didn't feel guilty about sitting down to read the magazines and Mennonite Weekly Reviews that were in the box. I also gave the Mid-South RV Park office a call and extended our stay here a couple of more days. It's hard to beat $15 a night.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment