Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Ready to Move On

Preventive maintenance isn't Forry's favorite thing, but today he was out checking the air pressure in the tires on the Toad --

 We're planning to leave here in the morning and start heading on down towards the Gulf Coast:


While he had his air compressor out, Forry checked all of the tires -- and added a bit of air to a couple -- on Auntie Violet as well --



I spent most of the day doing laundry, that never-ending task. I made a pot of chili for supper that I served along with biscuits.

I have been chatting with my friend Cathi in Spokane off and on since last night about the three inches of snow at her place in Spokane. The conversation widened to Sharla near Menno and Mary in Warden. Sounds like it is snowing or trying to snow all over that portion of eastern Washington. I was gritching about the wind here in Mississippi, but at least it's in the seventies.

I want to give a "shout-out" to my great-neice Ellie today -- she's celebrating her second birthday! Happy Birthday Ellie Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment