Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tohono Chul

Tohono Chul Park is where Daughter Mary Mae worked as a docent when Scott was in grad school here in Arizona twenty some years ago. I understand from the docent we talked to today that it is greatly expanded from when she was here.

I can't believe that neither one of us remembered to take a camera! We didn't get going very early and seemed a bit disorganized as we we went to Tucson. I think it would be a great place to visit in the spring time, but it was pretty in winter as well.

When we got back I stuck some potatoes in the oven and Forry barbecued some steaks. Juni and Tom brought over a salad, so we had quite a feast. I had a can of WSU Viking cheese with basil that Brother Pat had given me for Christmas which we had for an appetizer with some rosemary cracker bread. Good food and good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment