Saturday, January 30, 2010

We've Got to Get Out of Here!

Sunset at the RV Park tonight --





I don't know whether it's something in the water or something in the air, but whatever it is, we're going to have to leave this place before I am exhausted! Anyone who knows me at all, knows that I am not crazy about cleaning. In fact, though I like to have things clean and tidy, getting them that way is not my favorite occupation.
So whatever is going on here is rather scary! We've pretty much cleaned and polished, or had cleaned and polished, everything inside and outside of Auntie Violet during the last few days. Which left the rock-guard for the Toad looking pretty bad in comparison (it sits on a rack that fits on the back of Auntie Violet when we are not driving the RV). So today, of all things, I was out there with a spray bottle of Armor-All cleaning both sides of it!
Which let to Armor-All on the dash in the Toad, and the doors, and the console, and the steering wheel....
My body can't take much more of this. I hope the mail gets here on Monday so we can head on down the road...!





No comments:

Post a Comment