Saturday, August 14, 2010

Home Once More!

A member of the Phoenix Visitors' Bureau picked me up at the hotel this morning and took me back to the Phoenix Airport in plenty of time for my flight back the SeaTac. Forry had planned to call our friends Bill and Leslie to see if we could get together in Seattle when he came back to SeaTac to get me today. But instead, they suggested that they pick me up at the airport and come on out to Ocean Mist. It was a delight to get to ride in their bright yellow Rubicon.



We got here to the RV Park a little after five o'clock; visited for a while; then went in to Ocean Shores for dinner. And would you believe, after two weeks of looking -- and on our last night here -- we finally found THE seafood restaurant! Located at the rear of a fish market, Mike's Restaurant has fantastic seafood. I had a fresh crab (cooked after I ordered it), Forry had crab cakes, Leslie had some wonderful crab stuffed prawns and Bill had some delectable scallops. It was a great meal!



Bill and Leslie are staying in Aberdeen tonight, but will be returning in the morning for breakfast and to fly kites on the beach before we pack up Auntie Violet and head for Sequim.

No comments:

Post a Comment