Friday, November 26, 2010

All I Wanted Was Blueberries....

Costco is a VERY dangerous place! We went there today to replenish my blueberry supply (I had the last of my stash with my granola and yogurt this morning), but they just had black berries...


Forry was on a roll however! I did buy him a set of ear phones for the TV so he doesn't turn the sound up so terribly high. Then HE BOUGHT a new coffee maker, a waffle maker and a set of lights for me to read by in the car! It's like every gadget he saw called his name today...


Now I have to figure out what to store -- probably my yogurt maker and maybe my aero garden.


The fellows at Uhlmann RV weren't able to work on Auntie Violet today -- there was nobody working at the factory where they make the heat pump, so they could not contact them for advice about what to try next. Bummer!

2 comments:

  1. A waffle maker? why not just use the one you had?!?! LOL

    What is a yogurt maker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He spotted one that flipped -- like the ones the motels use, even has its own little measuring cup... ;-)
    The yogurt maker has a heated jacket that holds the milk warm as it converts to yogurt (after you've added the culture.).

    ReplyDelete