Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Trip to Spokane

Right after we arrived in eastern Washington, I called Sarah at Madelia Club to see when I could schedule haircuts for us both. To my surprise, someone had called Sarah just a few minutes previously cancelling her appointment for today! I had thought if we were real lucky, we might be able to get in sometime in August.

So today we went to Spokane and got the job done. Sarah just trimmed my bangs and then trimmed the split ends and evened up the rest. She did say that I was doing a good job of maintaining the contour of my bangs during the year as I trim them myself. (At anywhere from $7 to $10 a pop to have them trimmed and NOT having them listen to me about keeping the contour, I decided it was easier to do it myself! I only trim 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch at a time, so don't do too much damage if I slip...)

Then it was Forry's turn! It's been almost a year since his hair has been touched (he won't let me near it, just Sarah!). It really was quite long.



When it gets this long, it just makes ringlets at the bottom. I like it much better when Sarah layers it -- then he has curls all over!

We ran some errands, then went out to the RV Park where Juni and Tom were staying and got some time in with the dogs before we all went out to dinner. We took Juni and Tom to one of our favorite Spokane restaurants, Wild Sage. And it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment