Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Quiet Day

I was tired today. I didn't get up very early and I didn't do much. I did do one load of washing and made pork stir fry for dinner, but that was about the sum of it! Well, I guess I did read the paper and part of a book on my Kindle as well.

I did have Forry bring the suitcases in from the Toad so that I could start packing for our trip to Pittsburgh on Sunday. We need to have some fairly nice clothes for the week we will spend at the Mennonite Convention and then some more casual stuff for the next week that we will be spending with our friends Leslie and Bill. Since I have retired, I really don't have a week's worth of "dressier" stuff, so will have to be a bit creative. I usually live in jeans or shorts, t-shirts and sandals...

No comments:

Post a Comment