Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another Lazy Day...

It's so nice to have a succession of lazy days. I did accomplish a couple of things; getting my bills paid and downloading December's bank statement, but that's pretty much it.

I've been on a kick of reading Amish books. The nice thing -- or not so nice thing about Kindle -- is that when you read one book in a genre, they have lots of suggestions about other books in the same genre...

This afternoon, I did go over to Zion Mennonite and visited with the ladies who were quilting. I got caught up with my friend Margaret who has had six new great-grand babies since I had seen her last -- five of them boys!

It's always fun when the kids get home from school. GD Havela had her weekly practice session with the Portland Youth Philharmonic Orchestra in Portland tonight, so she and her Dad headed in that direction. Forry was going to watch the "Civil War" football game (Oregon Ducks vs Oregon Beavers) tonight with GD Kyra and GS Micah (who were rooting for opposite teams), but it was blacked out on their TV.

The Gkids don't have school tomorrow, so they have lots of plans for us -- including taking me to see New Moon...!

No comments:

Post a Comment