Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What Did We Do Today?

It's always a sign of a very lazy day when I sit down to write and have to think about what it was we did today!

We had an early morning visit from GS Micah and GD Kyra while they waited for the traffic safety guard to allow them across the street to 91 School. GD Havela's bus had already left for the high school in Canby at 7 AM!

When Daughter Dawn got back from her short day of classes today, we decided to have tacos for dinner. With everyone pitching in, it didn't take long to get the meal on the table.

Tonight we listened to GD Havela practice her violin and GD Kyra practice her flute, then watched TV with the GKids while their folks were at a meeting. Like I said, a pretty lazy day!

1 comment:

  1. I know that I have a hard time writing because I feel like my life is routine....mundane....and boring compared to many of the bloggers I read! LOL!! I love those lazy days, though. Your day was family day....that's nice!

    ReplyDelete