Sunday, December 6, 2009

A WINDY Sunday!

The wind came up with a vengeance during the night -- a COLD wind at that! It was not a lot of fun to open the motorhome door to go outside and get into the car for church this morning! The church is less than a mile away from Daughter Dawn's house and they have breakfast there every Sunday morning before Sunday School. There is usually some kind of hot egg casserole, then some sweet yeast rolls, juice and coffee. It's a nice social way to start the morning.



It was an enjoyable service this morning, lots of good music and singing. Music always helps to put me into a worshipful mood!



I was checking out my camera card with GD Havela and found these two pictures that I had wanted to post! This darling little llama was born at Sister Sherry's earlier this summer, but this is the first time I had seen her. (By the way, the brown llama is NOT her mother, her mother is white with similar speckles to the baby, but this "auntie" was babysitting every time I tried to get a picture!)






Isn't she just the cutest thing?!



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the llamas we fed at the Roo Ranch in Deadwood. They are sure interesting characters! They have a way of staring at you like you're some kind of weird creature! Well, maybe we are!

    ReplyDelete