Wednesday, June 2, 2010

At the Canby Pool

It rained HARD all night last night! The weatherman said on TV tonight that it was now 18 consecutive days with measurable rain! It was still raining when we got up this morning and it made for a lazy day. I took a nap after breakfast and another one after lunch, curled up in my afghan on the couch. Of course, it may just be that with so much going on and so much company that we are all worn out?


Our twelve-year old Granddaughter Kyra is a novice on the Canby Swim Team. She asked if I would come watch practice this afternoon. It may have been rainy and chilly outside, but it was warm in the covered building. I was able to take my sweater off for the first time today.




As a novice, Ky hasn't gone to any swim meets yet, but she sure enjoys swimming. Their coach works them hard. She swam laps for an hour -- 2 1/2 miles worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment