Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Day in Spokane...

I think I am going to have to move my camera storage spot to the Jeep! Once again we went to Spokane without my camera...


Another of the reasons we need to come back to the ranch every so often is to take care of dental and medical check-ups. We have appointments with our primary care physician next week. Since Group Health allows patients to contact their physicians by email, we were able to ask her to set up the lab work and other tests ahead of time so that she would have all of the results when we actually see her.


So this morning I had appointments to have both a mammogram and a follow-up ultrasound of the benign cyst on my kidney. In addition, I also had another blood draw to check on how well the anti-coagulant was doing.


But, I had a nice reward after all that stuff was done! My nephew Jared is up in Alaska with his Dad and brother on a fishing trip. He and his wife Becky have recently moved into a new home in Spokane. We stopped by to see their brand new house and then went out to lunch with Becky and my little Great-niece Ellie who is just a little over seven months old. (Understand now why I was mad I had forgotten to bring the camera?) We went to the Mustard Seen in Northtown and had a very enjoyable lunch.


We stopped by the church on our way home to Auntie Violet to see how the packing was going. There was a pretty good sized crew there helping Pastor Terry and Jerilee load the U-Haul truck. They were just finishing up when we stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment