Monday, October 3, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

I drove to Spokane this morning, returned the rental car, then waited at the airport for my flight to Denver.  The plane was actually coming from Denver and it was late.  We ended up leaving a half hour late, but the pilot made up the time in the air and we were only about five minutes late when we arrived.  I had been a bit worried as I didn't have a whole lot of time between flights.  I shouldn't have been concerned however, as the same flight attendants we had on the Denver flight were also our crew on the Indianapolis flight.  I'm sure they would have held the plane for them!

I called Forry as soon as we touched down in Indianapolis and he headed for the airport from the RV park which is only about five miles away.  It was sure good to see him drive up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment