Monday, July 2, 2012

The Gossips

We just got home from our expedition to Acadia National Park. It's after midnight here and I'm TIRED. So I'll save our trip to the Park for another post and share with you my one purchase last week in Freeport. Just as we were walking back to the parking lot after Forry's shoe shopping, we passed a little gift shop where the owner was already starting to carry things inside for the night.

For several reasons, we were immediately attracted to this darling pair --


They are so earnestly sharing the latest news with each other, The two of them are on a counter-weighted swivel on a five foot post. They spin with the slightest breeze.


"Don't tell anyone, but guess what I just heard!"


Besides being fun to look at and watch, they are a good reminder for me of how much idle words can hurt...

1 comment:

  1. So you bought them! "A little bird told me..." They are striking.

    ReplyDelete