Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ANOTHER Busy Day

I knew that when I started making appointments for all of the stuff we needed to get done when we got back to Spokane, that we'd have some busy days. And I was sure right!

Today was the appointments with our primary care provider at Group Health. We had to be there by eleven. The doctor was running behind and we didn't help. By the time, she finished up with us, she was definitely late for her lunch meeting!

Forry needed to get some back x-rays and some more lab work done after our visit with the doctor, so we got that done, then headed for Cherie's. It was my turn for a massage -- and oh, did that feel good!

After my  massage, we went back to Group Health to pick up our prescriptions. We had a bit of a wait, but not a long one. I am so thankful we have good health insurance.

Then it was off to the grocery store. We went to the Rosauers on the South Hill that we used to shop at when we lived here. I couldn't find anything! They have totally remodeled it to include a pharmacy and a liquor department. (Washington State passed an initiative last fall that closed the state-owned liquor stores and allowing groceries to sell alcohol.)

When we finally got back to Auntie Violet, it was definitely time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment