Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Food and Good Company

One of the restaurants we really like in Spokane is Wild Sage. It's a bit pricey, but the food is wonderful. We try to make at least one trip there everytime we return to the Spokane area.

When I was making appointments for massages this week with Cherie, bless her heart, even though she was booked up, she decided she would stay late on Monday afternoon to take care of us both. I agreed on the condition that she join us for dinner afterwards.

I wasn't sure they were open on Monday, but took a chance and called Wild Sage. I was able to get a reservation at 6 PM. Cherie finished up with Forry's massage about 5:40 which worked out perfectly for us to get there. We had wonderful meals, but I must admit I enjoyed the conversation as much as the food.

When we got back home to Auntie Violet, I was pleased to find that the throw rugs I had washed this afternoon were dry and I could put them back down on the bathroom and kitchen tile that I had scrubbed this morning. I'm not the world's fussiest housekeeper, but when it reaches a point that it is making me cranky, I need to do something about it. I really dislike the ceramic tile in that part of the motor home. I know it's considered an upgrade, but I think it's easier to look at then to live with. One of these days, I'm hoping we can replace the tile with wood...

No comments:

Post a Comment