Friday, February 13, 2015

Aches and More Aches

I didn't sleep well last night and sometime early this morning, I ended up coming out to try to sleep on the couch. I've spent most of the day there, sleeping and dozing. Just lots of achy bones and joints. I didn't accomplish a single thing today.

Late this afternoon, Brother Pat called to see if we had gotten the mail. Seems he had sent a frozen care package and wanted to make sure we didn't leave it set over in the office. Forry rode the trike over to the office and came back with three packages. One was from Patrick with summer sausage, peperoni sticks, and shelled walnut and hazelnuts. The meat was still nice and cold, so Forry immediately popped it into the freezer.

There was another package from Sister Sherry with Valentine cookies and sweets. So good! I sure do have neat siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment