Monday, February 16, 2015

Another Day in Paradise

It was another gorgeous day today. I packed up all of our rugs and went over to the laundromat in the office building. I had to chuckle. I took my door pass card, but the doors on both sides were propped wide open, even though signs on both doors said, "Air conditioning is on, please leave the doors closed".

The washers and dryers in the laundry are double size plus, so I only needed to use two. I had a couple dollars worth of quarters, but not enough for two machines ($3.00 each), so used the change machine to get more. I sorted through them right away and used the "old" quarters for the second washer and the dryers. After I got home, Forry sorted through the other quarters and added several national parks to his collection. He also added a couple of the ones from the Philadelphia mint that he's been looking for.

I'm glad I don't have to use the laundromat machines very often. I usually wash the little bathroom rugs in my Splendide combo in Auntie Violet, but the kitchen rugs are just too heavy for my little machine. I usually put it off until I can't stand them any longer -- I guess I hit that point today.

No comments:

Post a Comment