Sunday, April 19, 2009

All Right, All Ready!

Yeah, I know, I didn't get anything posted yesterday... I could have dug my computer out of my carry-on bag during my four hours of waiting at the airport (two in Rochester and two in Chicago), but I was just too tired. So I mostly just sat, people watched and read. I picked up a copy of the latest Nevada Barr novel, Winter Study, and managed to read it before I got home. Barr's protagonist, Anna Pigeon, is a National Park Service ranger who always manages to stumble upon gruesome murders.

It was 1 AM when we got back to camp after Forry picked me up at the San Diego airport.

It was a delight to get up this morning and greet Diane from our home church, Menno Mennonite in Washington State. It is a real joy to have someone here from home! Di and her cousin Jean from Phoenix will be cooking for us this week.

Late this afternoon, we went to visit the homeowners of House #5 which we hope to start this week. They followed us back to camp where we filled out and signed the Job Card!

1 comment:

  1. Good Monday Morning Charlotte,
    Good news about signing Job #5, glad to hear things are still going ahead. Also looking forward to pictures of House Dedication from #2. Thinking of you often out there in Dulzura and keeping you in our prayers

    ReplyDelete