Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another Quiet Day

I was tired this morning! I very briefly thought about going along with Forry to Moses Lake for his dentist appointment, but very quickly decided "NO!"


Dr. Froese gave him a clean bill of health (I got one last week), so now the dental visits are out of the way. I got an email from Dr. Brennan this afternoon saying that yesterday's mammogram was normal and that the kidney ultrasound showed no changes. It is so nice to have quick email reports! There's no waiting and worrying about test results.


I did get ambitious enough this afternoon to do a couple of loads of laundry; watch the Mariners game on TV; fix shrimp and fresh asparagus for supper; and play Frontierville and Farmville on the computer. That was about the extent of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment