Monday, October 18, 2010

Business Details

As we get ready to start heading south, there are always things that need to be taken care of. We try to do as much as possible (banking, bill paying etc.) over the Internet, but there are still some things that have to be done in person.


Last week while we were in Ritzville, we went to the Farm Services Agency office and signed several documents for the farm program. Today we drove into Moses Lake to deal with insurance for both the ranch and for next year's crop. I'd sure like to know the number of documents we have signed over the years! If you add up the number of nursing notes, IVs, etc that I signed during my nursing career and what I signed as a hospital administrator, it would probably scare me.


I was tired enough today that I really did not want to go into town, but I had purposely emptied out much of what was in the refrigerator before we left for Sundance. We really needed to restock. We thought about eating in town, but settled for pick-up at KFC. We hadn't done that for a long time and it was actually pretty tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment