Saturday, October 16, 2010

We Are Done!

Yesterday Forry went to the beading class and I showed the gorgeous necklace he made me (while I was busy facilitating!). Today he went to the silver making class and made me this really neat ring --




I am the envy of many of the spouses here, who really appreciate the beautiful work he does! He sets a pretty high standard -- maybe I should keep him?

This afternoon we drafted the statement for this year's Health Sector Assembly in a group that consisted of the facilitators and a volunteer from each of the six small working groups. Tonight the whole group reviewed, critiqued and finally approved the draft document. So my work portion is done. Our flight doesn't leave until 3 PM tomorrow, so my friend Gail and I are going to the Spa for pedicures in the morning!

The aspens have really turned color during the few days we have been here --



This is the creek that winds its way throughout Sundance. You hear the sound of water no matter where you are --





In the midst of all of this glory, we had a lovely worship service late this afternoon for the Protestant contingent (the Catholics went to Mass down in the valley). If there was ever a place to appreciate the wonderful creation we live in, this is certainly it!

1 comment: