Monday, December 12, 2011

My Tummy Doesn't Like Me!

It doesn't like me and it woke me up at 4 AM to make sure I knew it! After a couple of trips out of bed, I decided to grab my fleecy, hardly ever worn, bathrobe out of the back closet and curl up on the couch with the afghan. And there I stayed the rest of the morning.

By noon, I was feeling better, so I finally ventured to get dressed. I had a scheduled conference call at 2 PM for the Racial Healing Task Group that I am involved in, so thought it would help if I got out of my nightie for the call. And that was the extent of my ambition for the day.

Forry, however, went out and got the grey and black water tanks drained. And he took the garbage down to the dumpster at the end of the park. All in preparation for moving on tomorrow. Oh, I guess I did do something else! I called the Bee's RV Resort  to see if we could change our reservation start from the 13th until the 14th. Then I called Lee's Country Campground in White Springs to make a reservation for tomorrow night.

When I had made the reservations at Bee's, Forry hadn't yet sat down with a map to see how far it actually was from here at Pine Lake. It looks like it is about six hours of driving, which it is more hours then we like to drive in any single day. Now, with the new reservation, we'll break it up into two days of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment