Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Quiet Day at Mouse Mountain

It is eight PM and we are all sitting outside enjoying the beautiful warm evening. We are trying to decide what we want to do while we are here for this coming month. One of the reasons we decided to come back to the Orlando area was to join our Disney fanatic friends at Disney World. When we were here before, it was during the holidays which is entirely the wrong time to be at the Park with all of the crowds. The pricing system for tickets is rather strange. The best deal seems to be a ten-day pass. It would work well if we could scatter the ten days over the month, but the way it works is you have to use the ten days within a 14 day time period after the first day of use.

We also are thinking about going to Universal Studio to the Harry Potter show. We'd like to maybe go to Crystal Springs to kayak with the manatees. Then there's the Kennedy Space Center. And knowing us, we'll need to plan for some "down" days in there as well.

While Bill and Leslie went to their workout with their trainer this afternoon, I got started on the 2011 book work. I cannot believe I have been so lax this year -- the only month I actually had done was last January! I got another month done, but I am sure the rest will go faster as it took me a while to get back up to speed with the software.

We really need to think about a major grocery shopping trip, maybe even a Costco run. I made salads for dinner with the last of the green stuff in the refrigerator. I grilled the last two steaks in the freezer and the last package of sweet potato fries tonight. It was so nice out that Bill and Leslie sat outside with us to eat. And to think that last night at the same time, it was pouring rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment