Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spokane to Denver to Kansas City

I flew Frontier Airlines today for the first time and it was actually almost enjoyable. They seem to have somewhat the same attitude towards their passengers as Alaska and Horizon. Seemed to be very nice people.

The flight from Spokane to Denver was very smooth. Lifting up through Spokane skies you could really see the layer of smokey smog that covers a good share of Washington State.. The fires combined with stagnant air are making tough breathing for anyone with breathing issues.

I did get a chuckle out of the "critters" on the tails and wing tips of the Frontier airplanes. The one I was on had a wolf. This one next to us at the Denver airport has an eagle -


I only had a half hour from the time my plane landed in Denver until take-off on my Kansas City flight. I made a quick potty stop, then went -- of course -- to the other end of the terminal to catch my second flight. They had already loaded the majority of the flight, but their were a few straggles that came after me.

Another calm short (one hour) flight and I was in KC. I walked out the terminal door and my ride was waiting for me. We had to wait a bit for one other Board member, then into town and to the Marriott. I am ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment