Monday, September 3, 2012

Stay at Homes

The plan had been to head for Seattle with Daughter Mary Mae and Scott and the kids today. I think I have gotten too carried away with the peach preparations yesterday and was on my feet too long. I kept getting woke up with legs cramps last night. Anyway, I decided that I didn't want to do a lot of walking today as the plan had been to go to the Woodland Park Zoo with MM and Claire while Varick and his Dad went to the Science Fiction Museum.

I decided it might just be a good day for me to stay home and take a down day. Forry decided he was tired and would stay back as well. We spent a fairly quiet day reading, doing Sudoku and watching the Seahawks game on TV.

The family didn't get home until after 7:30, but the kids were still game to play more Hand and Foot. We switched partners tonight so that Claire played with Grandpa and Varick and I were partners. The two of them have really caught on -- and both sets of partners with grands beat out MM and Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment