Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Very Quiet Day

You can sure tell we are getting old! We stay out one day, not even very late, and it takes a whole 'nother day to recover. Forry slept in until almost ten this morning. I checked on him a couple of times, just to make sure he was breathing (with his CPAP machine, he no longer snores, so I can't hear him sleeping!).

We didn't do much the rest of the day. Forry took the recyclables over to the blue bin and I thought about doing laundry, but didn't. I read, he watched TV, did Sudoku, and napped. About 4:30 there was a knock on the door. Forry's friend Bob had stopped by for a short visit. We visited for a bit, caught up on families, then he headed home.

I made some beef soup for supper and we settled in to watch the Mariner's game. A very quiet day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment