Friday, May 22, 2015

Celebrating a Birthday!

It doesn't seem possible, but that fellow that I stood in the lunch line over sixty years ago turned 76 years old today! I don't know where all the years have gone, but I do know that sharing them with my best friend has been wonderful. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FORRY!

Early this afternoon we went to Spokane Othotics where Forry was fitted with the brace he'll be wearing for a couple of months after his back surgery on the 9th. It's a whole lot different from the molded one I wore five or six years ago. This contraption is all Velcro and black fabric with several pieces that fit together to make the brace.

Late this afternoon our friends Leslie and Bill arrived on their journey from Seattle to South Dakota. They're going to renew their driver's licenses as they are RVers with a South Dakota address. I had made reservations at Clinkerdagger in the Old Flour Mill where we had a wonderful birthday dinner. It was so good to get to see them again -- and we'll meet them for breakfast in the morning before they head on their way.




No comments:

Post a Comment