Friday, May 29, 2015

Find My iPhone

My usual routine at night is to plug both my iPhone and my iPad in to the charger on my nightstand. But last night I couldn't find my phone. When that happens, I usually have Forry call me and we find it under a cushion or lying somewhere in the RV. But last night that didn't work. It wasn't in the car either.

Then I remembered the "Find My iPhone" app on my iPad .Sure enough the phone had fallen out of my pocket while I was sitting in the waiting room at Group Health while Forry was having his eye exam. Knowing where it was made me feel better and calmed Forry down. (He tends to get excited about that sort of thing.)

This morning we headed back to Group Health as the app was still showing the phone being there. When we walked into the waiting area and asked the ladies behind the counter about the phone, I told them my iPad was telling me it was there. They were pretty impressed by the app and promptly handed over my phone.

Since we were already in town, we went to the two different places that were recommended to us for estimates for getting the Suzuki fixed. It's going to be pricey!

Later this afternoon I got ambitious and made another batch of chocolate chip cookies. This time I added extra flour to the recipe and barely chopped the walnuts. Then I made only four large cookies per cookies sheet sprinkling them with coarse ground salt before I baked them. They were really good! Forry ate so many he didn't want any supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment