Wednesday, July 15, 2015

A Drive

The cardiologist who saw Forry when he was in the hospital started him on a beta-blocker. The supply we got on the way home from the hospital was gone, so I had ordered a new supply from the Group Health pharmacy. Knowing that it would be a short trip without a bunch of errands, I asked Forry if he felt up to driving today. He thought about it for only a second before he said he'd like to try.

And so he did! I was a bit nervous as he moved into the driver's seat, but all was well. He walked into the Group Health building with me, so got some walking in as well. I asked if he wanted me to drive home, but oh, no, he was happy to be driving. We even stopped at Starbucks for Frappacinos on the way home.

Another step on the road to recovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment