Friday, July 10, 2015

The Weatherman Lied

It was supposed to be cooler today. The weatherman said so! The newspaper said so! They just plain lied! I thought for a while they might have known what they were talking about. It was sorta overcast this morning. Then it cleared off and the heat was back with a vengeance!

I did a bit of laundry today, but that's about the extent of my activities. Oh, I guess I did empty the grey water tank and take out the garbage and the recyclables. And cook dinner and do the dishes.

The people next to us left this morning, but by this evening there was an old Allegra Bus in the site. I actually like having a neighbor on the west side. They block some of the direct rays of the afternoon sun. Compared to the last people who were there, these people are very quiet. You wouldn't know they were there unless you looked out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment