Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Another Day of Errands

I have this running check list of things we need to get done this summer. One of them was to do the paperwork for the Required Minimum Distribution on my IRA at Scottrade. When we set it up way back when, I remember being told that when I reached the ripe old age of 70 1/2 years, I would have to start taking money out of the account for tax reasons. I remember sort of chuckling and forgetting about it. That was so far away!

Well, for the last few years, I've had to pay attention. It's come in handy for various projects. This year it will pay for the new floors in Auntie Violet. Since we have an appointment with Kustom Coachworks in Oregon the first part of August, I needed to get it done.

So this morning we drove downtown to River Park Square where we parked then walked across the street to Scottrade and got the paperwork filled out. Then back over to Sephora to pick up some Bumble and bumble shampoo.

From there we picked up the car and drove back out to Fred Meyer for groceries. I looked for some more Hermiston melons, but they said they had sold out all they had last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment