Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another Day...

Today was another routine day. Except that, sometime between yesterday afternoon and today, I managed to misplace the the key to the mailbox! I have absolutely no recollection of what I did with it after I shut the mailbox yesterday...

I've checked all of my pockets, the basket on my trike, the area around the parking area, where I hung my clothes last night, etc. We went over to the office and checked lost and found, but no one has turned it in. They recommended at the post office we wait a day or two to see if it shows up, otherwise we can get a new one for $5...

We also went over to the Silversmith Shop and paid for the class we will be taking on January 7th. We saw this Christmas inflatable blown up along the sidewalk --


It's kind of fun as the door opens and Santa pops out --


We saw one like this in Florida last Christmas. If I remember correctly it was at a Mini-Golf course at Disneyland that we went to with our friends Leslie and Bill.

From the office we went to the Safeway store just a mile or so from the park. Today the Starbucks Outlet in the store had a Christmas special -- buy one drink and get another free. That's a nice way to end an afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment