Saturday, December 29, 2012

I've Got a Code...

My head is SO plugged up and stuffy. I've felt a bit "off" the last couple of days, but thought I could shake it off...]

This morning I sounded horrible. My voice sounded like some croaky old frog. As the day went on, it didn't get a whole lot better. Forry's been telling everyone that I am sick.

Tonight I was trying to think of what to get made for supper, when he told me he would go to KFC for me. I ended up riding along with him to get comfort food. Original recipe dark meat meals with mashed potatoes and gravy and biscuits.

The sun was just setting as we drove. It had clouded up a bit this afternoon, which made for a gorgeous sunset --


I took both of these shots with my iPhone as we were driving along.



No comments:

Post a Comment