Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Day In The Woods

It was easy to sleep in this morning as it is so dark back here in the woods. With no TV, Forry was asleep by 9:30 last night and didn't wake up until Son Sean called at 9:45!

Juni and I bought some hair care products by Bosley from her hairdresser while we were in Albuquerque that are supposed to thicken thin fine hair. They're a bit of a pain though. The shampoo is supposed to be on for one minute, then washed out. Next the conditioner is supposed to be on for five minutes, then rinsed out. Lastly, there is a foam conditioner that's combed into towel dried h air and left in. I've never been one to fuss much with my hair, but the set cost forty bucks so I am determined to try it for at least a month... (Can't see much difference after the first two weeks...)

I didn't do much today besides wash a load of undies. I did talk to a bored Daughter Dawn for an hour or so. She was making Mole' to freeze for Granddaughter Havela's graduation next month. I did several sessions of Words With Friends and read a very stupid book called "Earthbound Misfits."

 I ended up taking a nap on this overcast dreary day. I only hope I'll be able to sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment