Monday, October 14, 2013

Special Visitors

When we checked this morning, we were pleased to find that the fellows at Uhlmann's were NOT taking the day off, so when we got ourselves organized we headed for Chehalis. Gkids Kyra and Micah did not have school today, so Todd thought a freeway driving lesson was in order for Ky and they met us there.

It was so good to see them! Micah has grown another bunch of inches -- he is getting so tall! He brought his pet tortoise along so we got to meet him/her? too. I did get a picture of it, but I'll have to wait until I can blog on my laptop -- instead of my iPad -- to share it.

Kyra gets prettier every time I see her -- not that I am at all biased! We got a glimpse of what she is doing at her new high school and her classes. Grades come out next week, so she'll have a better idea of how she's doing, not there's much question...

We went over to Kit Carson for lunch. I think all of the servings were so big, no one cleaned their plate!

Meanwhile back at Uhlmann's, things were progressing well. The tech was able to put in a new larger hydraulic line for the failed one. BUT, there was a second hose that looked pretty bad and they don't have a second hose in stock. We debated rather we should go without replacing it, but neither one of us wants to take the chance. So, the Motorcoach is plugged in (for the freezer) over in the yard at Uhlmann's and we are at the Best Western Motel just down the road.

Hopefully, a second hose will soon arrive and we'll once again be on our way...

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when our house is in the shop! Motels with the kitties aren't so much fun!

    ReplyDelete