Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11-12-13

11-12-13 What an interesting date! I heard on TV today that normally on a Tuesday, around 300 couples get married in the US. Today it expected that over 3000 will take their vows. Some folks we know had tried to get organized enough to marry on 12-12-12, but it didn't quite work out. So they got married in Las Vegas today instead. There should never be any reason to forget an anniversary!

I spent several hours of today in the laundry over at the main building of the RV resort today. I took all of our rugs (all seven of them!) except for the Chinese rug in the living room over to wash in the big machines along with the spread from our bed. There was only one machine available when I got there, so I had to wait for it to finish the first load and then do the other. It was a busy place. There are six washers and six dryers and they were in continuous use.

While I was gone, Forry vacuumed the floors, so that all I had to do was damp mop and then put down my clean rugs.

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day without a cloud in the sky. Today it was breezy with clouds drifting by overhead most of the day. There were lots of leaves blown into the swimming pool and hot tub when we got there. But, the water was warm and relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment