Sunday, November 3, 2013

Football, Football, Football

Forry was pretty bummed that the Seahawks game was blacked out on the two Direct TV stations that we could get today. It sounds like it was quite a game. They were down 21 to 0 at half-time, then came back and won it 27-24 in overtime. I kept checking the score on the internet for him, but it's not quite the same.

He found a whole lot of other football games to watch though. It's amazing how they can take up an entire day!

I did get out for a short walk around the park this evening. It was so nice out just after sunset. The park is gradually filling up and there are some VERY nice RVs around.

I spent some time on the computer today getting some SENDOUTCARDS off to friends and Grandaughter Havela. Her other grandparents, Jerry and Janny, are celebrating fifty years of marriage, so I wanted to get a note off to them as well.

I also ordered a new ShowerBreeze that our Niece Becky had recommended when she cleaned our teeth at our last dental appointment. It's an oral irrigation setup that can be attached to and used in the shower. It should encourage Forry to use it!

We needed prescriptions filled, so I took care of ordering those as well. I also sent a note off to the ranch's bank.

And then we voted so that we could put our ballots in the mail in the morning. In our home state of Washington, ballots need to be postmarked by Election Day (Tuesday) to be valid. It would make more sense to me to require them to be received by Election Day, but this year with our delayed mail, I'm glad all we need is the timely postmark.

 All in all, I got a lot of busy work done today!


No comments:

Post a Comment