Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Think It's Wednesday...

Not much happening here today. We stopped by the office on our way to the grocery store. I wanted to make sure it was okay to put out our hummingbird feeder. I know that due to the wild critters around, seed bird feeders. are verboten, but I was thinking I had seen a hummingbird feeder or two. Turns out they are okay.

While I was in the office I discovered that we had a couple of packages. I had ordered a new oral irrigation device that is hooked up to the shower (ShowerBreeze Oral Irrigation). Niece Becky had recommended we get one after she had cleaned Forry's teeth this fall. He doesn't like the hand one I use at the bathroom sink, so here's hoping he'll like and use this one.

We did go into the Safeway in Fountain Hills. We didn't need much, but were out of orange juice and bread. It is a really nice store, but they sure need to do some educating of their carry-out staff. I was moving bags into the cart in the beginning as the carry-out person was busy at another check-stand. When she came over, she just started picking up bags and tossing them into the cart. She flipped the bag with the orange juice jar right on top of the bread! I was sort of shocked, so it took me a minute to ask her to be careful. She gave me kind of a funny look and said she was sorry, but she'd thought "I might be in a hurry." HUH?

We are enjoying watching the CMA (Country Music Awards) tonight. I guess I'm just a country girl, but this is the kind of music that turns me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment