Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Still HOT!

It was still 85 degrees at 8:30 this evening! We don't turn the air conditioning on when we're gone, so it was VERY HOT in Auntie Violet when we got back from Spokane this afternoon. I immediately put my swimsuit on and went over to Diane's pool. She had been playing in the pool this afternoon with her grands, but was happy to get in again and do some exercising with me. I was glad that I had brought home more than half of the portobello sandwich that I had at lunch at Isabella's, so I didn't have to cook tonight. Forry had a large reuben sandwich for lunch, so he was content to nibble on chips and guacamole.

The doctor took some more x-rays of my back this morning. It looks like the vertebrae that are causing the stenosis have shifted over another 1/8th inch or so from the x-rays taken earlier. He wants me to get another MRI to see what the changes are there from the one two years ago...


Here's some more of what's blooming in the coulee:






They are camomile daisies -- I understand they are what is dried and used to make camomile tea...

1 comment:

  1. Love the camomile! They are so sweet and I like the taste of the tea, although not many do.

    ReplyDelete