Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Magnetic Resonance Imaging

Magnetic Resonance Imaging is NOT my favorite thing! I had an MRI two years ago that the doctor wanted to repeat to see how much change there had been in my back. They certainly haven't improved the experience, in fact, I think the machines have gotten louder! The tech said I wasn't imagining it, the more powerful the machines are, the noisier... It was a l-o-n-g 25 minutes this afternoon.

It will take at least two days for the MRI to be read by the radiologist, then I guess the surgeon will call to discuss what happens next.

Today our oldest daughter turned 50! I'm really not sure how that happened -- it hasn't been that long since MM was just a baby with the biggest blue eyes! We will head over to Mount Vernon sometime on Friday for the big party her husband has organized for Saturday afternoon (something about belly dancers?).

We talked with both of the girls and Sean today. Lots of bittersweet stories about Phyllis, lots of fun memories about our Flying Farmer days, and stories of time spent working for Vic.

No comments:

Post a Comment