Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday and it IS Laundry Day...!

At least today it is! I (started to say we, but that definitely would be incorrect!) have emptied all of the suitcases and piled up the dirty clothes. It's is amazing how many two people can accumulate in seven days away from home! We got back to Auntie Violet just a little after 1 AM, crashed and slept in until almost 9.

I got a few loads of clothes done this morning before we went into Moses Lake to see Phyllis and Vic and to pick up groceries. Now I have another load in the washer with several more lined up to go.

I got a weak "Hi, Hap" from Phyl when I first came in, but that was about it. She's much less alert than she was before we left...

Forry was able to make an appointment for tomorrow morning in Spokane with his dermatologist. He has to be there at 11, so I guess we'll be leaving here by no later than 9:30. It seems to take a good share of our time doing maintanance on the bodies when we are back in eastern Washington!

No comments:

Post a Comment